Bonim Family Packet
Welcome to the 2019 – 2020 school year at Congregation B’nai Israel Bonim Preschool! This page contains all of the necessary forms and resources that you will need for a wonderful year. Please read it carefully and return the forms quickly, as children are not able to start school without a complete file. We are aware that many of your children are returning to Bonim and you feel you have filled out these forms in the past. However, some forms have changed (as well as you children’s habits, etc.) so please take the time to fill our all the forms. It is essential that you share all you can with us about your child so that we can best satisfy his/her needs.
All daily classroom communication with parents will be done through Remini, an on line communication app.
All financial questions should be address to Bethann Prybylek, Administrative Assistant
**You can always reach our administrative team:
Please note: If your child enrolled after June 2019 your forms are considered up to date and this is just a reference for you.
Please print and return/scan all documents back to us. If you would prefer a paper copy just let us know.
To the right of this page you will find a list of forms that are required before children can begin school. All forms must be returned to the preschool office by August 23. Forms can be dropped off to the preschool office or emailed to Bethann Prybylek, Administrative Assistant.
- Child Health Record – Required for all new students.
This form must be completed and must be based on a visit within one year. Please be sure to check the form before leaving the doctor’s office.
- Health Records need to be kept current (always within one year). If your child is a current Bonim student, you should have already received a notice from our school nurse if a new form is due.
- All immunizations must be current to enter school or the required waiver submitted.
- Flu shot must be completed before December 15 and we must have documentation from the physician.
- Be sure that your physician includes TB assessment, vision/hearing and all lab results.
- Authorization for the Administration of Medication by School… (if applicable). Must be signed by parent and physician.
- 2019-2020 Information Sheet – This information helps your child’s teachers to get to know your child.
- 2019-2020 Emergency Card
- People listed as your emergency contacts must live within 20 minutes of Congregation B’nai Israel, Bonim Preschool. All information must be completed. If your child has not yet been to a pediatric dentist, please list your family dentist.
- 2019-2020 Permission Agreement Form
- Non Prescription Topical Permission Form (if applicable)
- Diaper Cream (non-prescription) / all other topical creams – If you wish for this to be applied, please bring diaper cream labels with your child’s name and a completed form.
- 2019-2020 Parent Handbook
- Please sign and return sign off sheet
- 2019-2020 Behavior Guidance
- Please sign and return sign off sheet
- Helmet Letter
- Please sign and return the form
Resources and other information
- Calendar with Key – I highly recommend adding pertinent dates to your personal calendar.
- Important Dates – Welcome Playdate 8/30, Parent Committee Kick off 9/6, Bonim Welcome Shabbat 9/20
- Remini Letter – This letter explains the classroom communication app that we use
- Food Policies – All food sent in for your child must be nut free and free from nuts, pork or shellfish.
- Pizza Lunch Form Please fill out and return form if you would like your child have pizza lunch on Wednesday’s
- Enrichment Form – All classes are filled on a first come first served basis and class minimum must be met.
Things to bring:
- Complete change of clothing in small shoe sized box (everything labeled).
- Child’s lunch in a lunchbox with an ice pack. Any special utensils required. (if applicable)
- Morning Snack on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (Snack will be provided on Wednesday & Friday Mornings)
Things to bring for any child picked up after 2:00 p.m.
- Children sleep on comfortable mesh cots. Each child has his/her own cot. Please provide a full size crib sheet for your child. Sheets are sent home every week for laundering.
- Small blanket, small pillow for nap
- Afternoon snack on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday (snack will be provided on Wednesday & Friday Afternoons)
I look forward to seeing you at the upcoming events! This is going to be an amazing year!
Director of Early Childhood Education