Gift of Light
Support the Temple!
Send Chanukah candles to your
friends and family at B’nai Israel!
Here’s How It Works:
- Send candles and greetings to your friends and family at B’nai Israel! Don’t forget teachers & madrikhim!
- Each box of candles will be beautifully-packaged & hand-delivered in plenty of time for the first night of Chanukah! Let’s light up B’nai Israel!
- Your first Gift of Light is $18. Each additional Gift of Light is $8.
- Each recipient receives a single box of candles with a personalized greeting from each sender.
- Worried you might forget someone? For a one-time fee of $36, you can send candles and greetings back to all senders who send candles and greetings to you! The best part: No one will know who ordered first! To choose Reciprocity, you must make at least one selection (send at least 1 box of candles).
- Order online! Check your email for your family’s unique link from Gift-Of-Light@comsend.com. Prefer a paper order form? They are available in the Temple Office.
- Order today! All orders must be submitted on or before Friday, December 1st!
2019 Gift of Light Order Form
Any questions? The Gift of Light Team is happy to assist! Just email Marcia Cohen at MCohen@cbibpt.org and we will help.
Would you like to join the Gift of Light Delivery Team? Deliveries will be made on Sunday, December 15th. Delivering is fun and every delivery helps! Pick up your route and candles at the temple from 9:30 – noon. Great mitzvah for adults and children alike! Contact Shari Greenblatt at firstname.lastname@example.org to sign up!
We’ve also got a wrapping party on the calendar for the evening of Thursday, November 21st. Everyone is welcome!
Thank you and Happy Chanukah!
— The Gift of Light Team